At Welcome to Harlem/Harlem Jazz Boxx, the health and safety of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We have implemented special protocols which are designed to minimize the potential spread of COVID-19. These policies were created with guidance from New York State officials and the Centers for Disease Control. However, we can’t do it without your help! For the safety of all involved, we are asking our participants to abide by these policies at all times. We reserve the right to remove participants from any program at the discretion of staff. Thank you for following these guidelines and helping all of us enjoy the best of Harlem!
- All guests must show proof of vaccination.
- All guests must arrive wearing face coverings, which must be worn at all times during all pre and post-trip activities.
- The precautionary measures are in place to limit the possibility of spreading COVID-19, an unpredictable and highly communicable disease.
- Despite our best efforts, the potential for exposure cannot be eliminated. Individual behavior is a critical factor in limiting the spread of COVID-19.
- Clients must determine whether participation in our programs is safe for them, based on their personal assessments of risk and comfort level.
Please check this page often if you plan to take a tour with us, as this is a fluid situation that can change at any moment. That said, we ask that you respect these guidelines, as we are taking the necessary precautions so that you can enjoy the best of Harlem!